Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm Oh-So-Ridiculous

Everybody apply leave for certain reasons; to go travel, to clear annual leave, to take a break from work, going for dental appointment or other appointment, even going for another job's interview, family matters, going back hometown, attending wedding ceremony etc etc.. and the list goes on..

It was a busy monday. One colleague was on leave, one on MC and another went back in the afternn, MC as well. I joined in the crowd too applying a half day leave, leaving after lunch hour.

my reason? Gotta go back to wait for the gas delivery!
yup, u heard me right, the gas delivery. The cooking gas is finished..& i need it to boil water..& cook on the weekend..& the delivery guy can only come in the afternn. yea.. no kidding..

what?!?
y do u waste ur AL like that??
cant u come up with a better reason?? (but that IS the reason!)
u really tell that to ur boss?

i know i've been ridiculous. i think it is the most unusual reason for a leave a boss has ever heard.
................................................................................................................

'hey wait for me plss...' i shouted in my heart as i ran like a mad girl after the shuttle bus. I was just few steps away when it left without me. i watched as it was driven away slowly, moving further and further away from my sight. Having missed the bus, i walked in a fast pace from south court to north court, toward to ktm station.

Great! i just missed the ktm as i arrived at the station. The next train was scheduled to be arrived after 30mins. I got bored and impatient of waiting, and started to pace from left to right, right to left and repeated the movement again and again, oblivious to the stares around me. Those passengers on the wait must be wondering what's wrong with this gal, is she some kind of sick escapee from the asylum? well i'm just a ridiculous person, nthg more than that..lol
................................................................................................................
'where r u? i arrived already'
cant believe the delivery guy arrived earlier than me! All the delays here and there made me rush like hell once i disembarked from the bus. Again, i ran. This time is not after the bus but all the way toward the condo. Everyone that i ran pass stopped for a few seconds, turned around and looked in the way i ran, wondering what am i after or are there any bad guys chasing from behind. Nope, no worry, i just didnt want the delivery guy to leave after waited for too long; cos that would really cost me an AL, my leave would be wasted for real if he left.

I was gasping breathlessly, felt like a mess when i arrived. Great that he was still there.

I did some floor mopping, washed my cloth with the washing machine and boiled water after the gas delivery. what a fruitful haf day leave huh..haha
.................................................................................................................
It was just 4pm when i was done with everythg. So i went out again, heading to Tmn Melati. Planning to take a look at the Platinum Victory show room that i've been wanting to go for some times. I've always wondered where actually the PV8, PV3, PV5 condos are located.

At the Wangsa Melati Lrt station, i started to walk toward the condo. It looked far away and seem like a never-arriving destination. It took me 15 mins to reach the condo area. Did a lot of walking or running, felt like my legs are breaking.

All the PV condos are together at one area, adjacent to each other. They look nice and comfortable. With convenient proximity to shops such as carrefour express, speedmart, chinese food court, jz to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment