Friday, September 10, 2010

hair rebonding

i've been thinking of rebonding my hair for some times..

it's a holiday today, so here i go.. looking for an affordable price range. went to De 'Xan where i rebonded my hair last year and the price is rm140.. hmm, i'm looking for sthg cheaper, so went on to another salon, e3, which is just a few shops away..

For shoulder length or shorter, it's rm79. My hair is longer, so the price is rm99, not include cutting and treatment. There's another package which is rm179.

It took me 3 1/2 hours to finally finish the rebonding process. Almost fall asleep and i got very impatient towards the end..haha.. people come and go while i'm still there..but the boss is very nice, prepare chinese tea and 2 packets of biscuits for me, saying i must be hungry already..

http://www.e3hairsalon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment